Sunday 15 January 2012

Update for 2012

There are no photographs on this post; what a let down .....I've been a little inactive for a while, but now that the new year is here I have been feverishly working away on my website.  Very much a time for a revamp as the studio in Ryhill has gone from strength to strength.

2012 looks set to be a very interesting year.  I have been chosen by Barrett & Coe as one of their premium photographic studios.  The top 60 studios in the UK have been networked together to offer family portrait sessions and accept portrait vouchers from Activity Superstore and the National Childbirth Trust amongst others.  The vouchers will be sold in premium outlets such as Debenhams, Argos and W H Smith to mention just a few.

My Cherubs customers have been very loyal and it has been lovely to see mums returning with new babies to take up the offer again as the little baby they brought to me now has a sibling.

Keep a lookout on the blog as this is the place where I will be showing my more recent work, the website will be just an important source of information in future.  For those who are on facebook, I will still continue for the time being to put purchased portraits on my business page free of charge for you to enjoy and share with friends.  Please remember to keep my logo intact, anyone who knows me knows I am a bit OCD about my copyright.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/fordphotography

No comments: